Category: News

Online advertising Income

 If you have a website or a blog and you charge for online advertising, links, or reviews, you must report the income on your Canadian income tax returns. Send invoices to your clients and customers. If your invoices exceed $30,000… {Read more}

Teaching students about taxes!

Who is teaching students about taxes! ? The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has two free educator-led products for teachers to teach students about the importance of taxes and the impact taxes have on the economic and social well-being of Canadians…. {Read more}

SALT – Self-Assessment Learning Tool

SALT can help you figure out if you can claim R&D tax incentives The Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) SALT – Self-Assessment and Learning Tool is designed to help you understand the eligibility requirements of the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED)… {Read more}