Online advertising Income

 online advertising If you have a website or a blog and you charge for online advertising, links, or reviews, you must report the income on your Canadian income tax returns.

  • Send invoices to your clients and customers.
  • If your invoices exceed $30,000 in the last four consecutive calendar quarters, you must register for HST/GST.
  • Once you are registered, you must charge HST/GST to your Canadian customers and clients.
  • Foreign customers or clients are not charged HST/GST

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.